My photo
London, UK, United Kingdom
Thank you for reading my blog, this blog is home to posts about my shoots, behind the scenes, inspiration, and much more. To see more of my work visit http://www.adamrobertson.co.uk

Wednesday 7 July 2010

Inspiration of the month: Anna Jagodzinska by Hedi Slimane in Soft Machine

Inspiration of the month: Anna Jagodzinska by Hedi Slimane in Soft Machine | Vogue Nippon August 2010

This one inspired me for it's pure sheer/lacy/bed headed sexyness, and dark and beautiful black and white.

Taken from Fashion gone rogue *check it out



Clad in lacey black garments styled by fashion editor Mika Mizutani, Anna Jagodzinska is the very definition of the word vixen in her most recent work for August’s Vogue Nippon. Shot in black and white by Hedi Slimane, Anna dons designs from labels such as Burberry, Lanvin, and Sonia Rykiel in Soft Machine




 


 Adam Robertson // www.adamrobertson.co.uk

1 comment: