My photo
London, UK, United Kingdom
Thank you for reading my blog, this blog is home to posts about my shoots, behind the scenes, inspiration, and much more. To see more of my work visit http://www.adamrobertson.co.uk

Thursday 16 June 2011

New Online Publication: "Stripped Bare" feat Katy Cee in WoofMagazine #13

Katy Cee was my first shoot of 2011, all the way back on January 3rd, and our shoots are just coming out in publications now. This shoot was a bit of a mess around the night before our editorial the following day, there's no styling, no make-up (the badgers or squirrels or something stole her make-up bag), there's not any editing, just straight out of camera candid voyeurism.

You can all check it out at woofmagazine.net or check it below.


Adam Robertson // www.adamrobertson.co.uk - adam@adamrobertson.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment