My photo
London, UK, United Kingdom
Thank you for reading my blog, this blog is home to posts about my shoots, behind the scenes, inspiration, and much more. To see more of my work visit http://www.adamrobertson.co.uk

Monday 7 November 2011

New Online Publication: FashionBeans MAN: Winter Colour

To follow on from my last Fashionbeans outerwear post, here's our third feature, this time on Winter colours. This feature is a monthly look book bringing you the latest lines, trends and styling tips in the form of a completely original photoshoot.

Check it out: Winter Colour on Fashionbeans.com

I'll be working alongside my friend and stylist Ashley Cover for these shoots, and bringing you some new and exciting male models from around the globe.

The team for this shoot was: 

Photographer:  (Me) Adam Robertson @ Adam Robertson Photography
Stylist: Ashley Cover
Model: Harry Uzoka @ M&P Models









Adam Robertson // www.adamrobertson.co.uk - adam@adamrobertson.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment