My photo
London, UK, United Kingdom
Thank you for reading my blog, this blog is home to posts about my shoots, behind the scenes, inspiration, and much more. To see more of my work visit http://www.adamrobertson.co.uk

Wednesday 13 June 2012

June Press - UUnque Campaign - Advertisements

I got sent a whole bunch of press from the UUnique Campaign I was commissioned to shoot late last year. Nice to see the male side of the campaign is now released in GQ Magazine. During the shoot, we shot so many different looks for different advertising campaigns I can't remember how many more adverts there are to be released.

Here's some June Press:





All rights, Including copyright in the designs and content of the presentation is owned or controlled by Aegis Vision Limited.

Adam Supports: www.pacific2012.com
Adam Robertson // www.adamrobertson.co.uk - adam@adamrobertson.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment