My photo
London, UK, United Kingdom
Thank you for reading my blog, this blog is home to posts about my shoots, behind the scenes, inspiration, and much more. To see more of my work visit http://www.adamrobertson.co.uk

Sunday 22 July 2012

Some new UUnique Campaign Press/Publications

I have just been sent another batch of tearsheets/Press from the last campaign I shot for UUnique. I can't wait for the upcoming campaign we've got planned, it's going to be great. (Including Elle, GQ, Glamour, Tatler and Vogue).

 Elle (July Issue)
 GQ (July Issue)
 Glamour (July Issue)
 Tatler (August Issue)
Vogue (Aug Issue)


All rights, Including copyright in the designs and content of the presentation is owned or controlled by Aegis Vision Limited.

Adam Robertson // www.adamrobertson.co.uk - part of www.adamrobertsonmedia.com  
adam@adamrobertson.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment