My photo
London, UK, United Kingdom
Thank you for reading my blog, this blog is home to posts about my shoots, behind the scenes, inspiration, and much more. To see more of my work visit http://www.adamrobertson.co.uk

Thursday 26 August 2010

A few images of the bundle of happy that is Katy M

Recently myself and Binkography decided to share a model for a day. I'd been speaking to a local-ish model who has been making a name for herself rather quickly, and signed to the likes of IMM, Oxygen and BMA.

I was drawn to Katy's 'bed head' style short/messy blonde hair, and sparkly blue eyes. It was great working with someone who was able to give me a new look in my portfolio.




















We started off shooting some black and white location fashion, followed by some high key lingerie shots which may form part of a series called Simplicity; the shoot then finished with some colour location images.


A Couple of behind the scenes from the shoot.

Adam Robertson // www.adamrobertson.co.uk

*Reminder: I'm available for 1 on 1 private tuition with professional model Madame Bink. For rates and information email info@binkertson.com*

No comments:

Post a Comment