My photo
London, UK, United Kingdom
Thank you for reading my blog, this blog is home to posts about my shoots, behind the scenes, inspiration, and much more. To see more of my work visit http://www.adamrobertson.co.uk

Wednesday 20 April 2011

7 models - 2 MUA's - 1 assistant and a stylist no show

Whilst recently working in London I spent an extra day to do an agency shoot to get some new studio images for my book. Nevs sent me one male model and six female models for the shoot, which was staggered through the day.

The Team was as follows;

Models:


NiƱo

MUA's:



Stylist: No Showed

Assistant: Daniel Hubbert

It was a 9am arrival at the studio, and for once everything was going right and we were almost bang on time. The day didn't begin without concerns though, due to the stylist ignoring texts and calls I was 99% sure she was going to no show on the shoot, and I was correct but we got on with the day and all was not lost. Big thank you to all those who turned up and worked really hard.

Here's some photos;



















Adam Robertson // www.adamrobertson.co.uk - adam@adamrobertson.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. It's so annoying when someone no shows... Especially when there is so much riding on each person in both time and financial ways...

    So glad you coped without her though. Any chance on a name so I can avoid?

    ReplyDelete