My photo
London, UK, United Kingdom
Thank you for reading my blog, this blog is home to posts about my shoots, behind the scenes, inspiration, and much more. To see more of my work visit http://www.adamrobertson.co.uk

Thursday 28 April 2011

A shoot with Kate Ellery

I had a recent shoot with the lovely Kate Ellery who is signed to IMG in Milan and Paris. She's by no means a new face, she's been and done it all, in a very busy modelling career. It was a chilled out and relaxed shoot, testing out some new camera gear. Having such an experienced model as Kate meant I could just play around and try new things leaving her to model.

Here's a few results from the shoot;



Adam Robertson // www.adamrobertson.co.uk - adam@adamrobertson.co.uk

3 comments:

  1. Good to see that you got the fashion boob in there :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the light ones. looks rather hazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, the colour ones have slow shutters :)

    ReplyDelete