My photo
London, UK, United Kingdom
Thank you for reading my blog, this blog is home to posts about my shoots, behind the scenes, inspiration, and much more. To see more of my work visit http://www.adamrobertson.co.uk

Wednesday 4 May 2011

A shoot with Symara Templeman & Gemma Sutton

Gemma recently got back from her travels around the world, and was keen to get back into the swing of things back in the UK. We put our heads together and came up with a great little team for a shoot. We shot a mix of fashion and beauty, including some gorgeous couture head wear from Ava Ray London and some eclectic jewellery from Racer X Designs.

Make-up/Hair stylist: Gemma Sutton

Here's a little taster from the shoot, I'm sure there will be another blog about this shoot sometime soon.


Adam Robertson // www.adamrobertson.co.uk - adam@adamrobertson.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment