My photo
London, UK, United Kingdom
Thank you for reading my blog, this blog is home to posts about my shoots, behind the scenes, inspiration, and much more. To see more of my work visit http://www.adamrobertson.co.uk

Monday 30 May 2011

Client Shoot: Cassie Rae Wardle

Client Bookings: Cassie

I get models of all sorts booking me for shoots, for all sorts of reasons; they may be after some new additions to a portfolio because of a look change or through having out dated photos, or because they want to get some photos done in a specific way and have chosen me to be the photographer to take them.

Cassie is a relatively new model, but is full of enthusiasm and willingness to learn. She booked me for a quick teaser shoot to give her a few new photos for her book. It's so refreshing to work with such a happy and inquisitive new model, trying to find out all she can about the industry and working with the people she wants. She's switched on and knows what she wants to do.

You can find Cassie on Facebook at her fanpage CLICK HERE. Here's a few shots from our shoot.


If you wish to book me for a photoshoot you can email me directly on adam@adamrobertson.co.uk or visit my website www.adamrobertson.co.uk


2 comments:

  1. It's nice to know a bit of background about photos - not just a "I took these" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie has been on my radar for a while, and these pics have done her wonders, nice one mister.

    ReplyDelete