My photo
London, UK, United Kingdom
Thank you for reading my blog, this blog is home to posts about my shoots, behind the scenes, inspiration, and much more. To see more of my work visit http://www.adamrobertson.co.uk

Thursday 26 May 2011

New iPhone and Bamboo Case

My old iPhone had a crack in the screen for so long (after having it replaced already) so I decided to just get the iPhone4. Being self employed, having something like the iPhone/iPad is an essential piece of kit for 'on the road' work. You can email, social network, take photos and of course make calls.

I decided to get a couple of cases for my new phone, a bamboo case that looks like a camera, and a leather case with screen protector. I got the Bamboo case from the ever popular site ETSY, from SigniCASE.

"SigniCASE was found in 2010. We’re committed to provide customized and unique products to customers while do no harm to our amazing planet earth. All products of us are made by eco-friendly materials. From product to packaging, we use natural renewable and recyclable materials where ever possible.

Wood is one of the most renewable materials around. Our wood products are made from the most commonly-available wood species. No threatened, endangered or tropical woods are used in any of our products. We made sure that all of the paper used in SigniCASE packaging was made completely from post-consumer stock and is fully recyclable.


You may even design your unique pattern at www.signicase.com"

I'm really pleased with the quality, it looks great and is a great ice breaker in meetings and with clients. I really like some of the cool things you can find on ETSY, there's some very talented up and coming designers on there.


Adam Robertson // www.adamrobertson.co.uk - adam@adamrobertson.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment