My photo
London, UK, United Kingdom
Thank you for reading my blog, this blog is home to posts about my shoots, behind the scenes, inspiration, and much more. To see more of my work visit http://www.adamrobertson.co.uk

Wednesday 13 July 2011

I've now got a London Studio Space - Special Offers *Coming Soon*

I'm very pleased to announce that I'm now part of a studio share in London. You can find out more about the studio my emailing me on adam@adamrobertson.co.uk




Below is a small snippet about how to find the studio:


tel: 07745720678
address:Studio 105, Netil House, 1 Westgate Street, London, E8 3RL


You need to get to point A.

Highlighted above; are the suggested routes from (C) Bethnal Green underground station (15 min. walk or 2 minutes by any bus going down Mare St) or (B) London Fields Railway station (3 min. walk from the station). Trains from Liverpool Street get to London Fields in 2 stops.

----------------------------------------------

Madame Bink and I will be holding an open evening sometime, to welcome all you potential clients to the studio space. We're available for private 1-to-1 tuition, commissions and portfolios.

The studio will also be having a lot of one off workshops and model days, so keep your eyes open for those offers.

I'll be available in the studio for:-

- Paid agency tests - Large numbers/quick output
- Portfolios
- Lookbooks
- Product shoots

A few shots I've taken at the studio:






Adam Robertson // www.adamrobertson.co.uk - adam@adamrobertson.co.uk

1 comment: