My photo
London, UK, United Kingdom
Thank you for reading my blog, this blog is home to posts about my shoots, behind the scenes, inspiration, and much more. To see more of my work visit http://www.adamrobertson.co.uk

Friday 16 September 2011

News: Taking Bookings in my East London Studio

Now taking bookings in my East London studio. I'll be available in the studio for:-

- Paid agency tests - (Large numbers/quick output)
- Portfolios (New Starters - Quick Updates - Complete books)
- Lookbooks
- Product shoots

Best days for bookings Are Monday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

To book a shoot email me directly on Bookings at Adam Robertson. Add the code "BLOGSEPT11" to your email to receive a discount on full day bookings.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Below is a small snippet about how to find the studio:


tel: 07745720678
address: Studio 105, Netil House, 1 Westgate Street, London, E8 3RL



You need to get to point A.

Highlighted above; are the suggested routes from (C) Bethnal Green underground station (15 min. walk or 2 minutes by any bus going down Mare St) or (B) London Fields Railway station (3 min. walk from the station). Trains from Liverpool Street get to London Fields in 2 stops.

No comments:

Post a Comment