My photo
London, UK, United Kingdom
Thank you for reading my blog, this blog is home to posts about my shoots, behind the scenes, inspiration, and much more. To see more of my work visit http://www.adamrobertson.co.uk

Sunday 11 September 2011

New Online Publication: FashionBeans MAN: Casual Tailoring

Just thought I'd post a blog about a new monthly feature I've got going on over at fashionbeans.com. The feature is a monthly look book/editorial bringing you the latest lines, trends and styling tips in the form of a completely original photoshoot. I'll be working alongside my friend and stylist Ashley Cover for these shoots, and hopefully bringing you some new and exciting male models from around the globe.

The the 1st shoot was a teaser of what's to come, and thanks to the great response it has received, we'll be getting straight onto shooting the next one.

The team for the first shoot was: 

Photographer:  (Me) Adam Robertson @ Adam Robertson Photography
Stylist: Ashley Cover
Stylist Assistant: Alex Gaulton
Model: Michael Roberts @ M&P Models
Hair Stylist: Robert Baker











 You can read all about the shoot over at fashionbeans.com by clicking HERE



Adam Robertson // www.adamrobertson.co.uk - adam@adamrobertson.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment