My photo
London, UK, United Kingdom
Thank you for reading my blog, this blog is home to posts about my shoots, behind the scenes, inspiration, and much more. To see more of my work visit http://www.adamrobertson.co.uk

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Bruna @ Nevs

Some photos from a recent shoot in my London studio with Bruna @ Nevs.


I first met Bruna when shooting her with the gorgeous Lola Coca for an online editorial (out soon), and she was nice enough to drop by the studio to do some more candid images, as she really liked the the way we worked together and the images from the editorial.

Bruna comes from Brazil, and was fresh back in the UK from a holiday in Ibiza where she'd topped up a gorgeous golden tan. Minimal styling, with candid and fun emotions was the theme for the day, and here's a selection of images from the shoot:





If you'd like to book a shoot in this studio, you can email me directly by CLICKING HERE.

 
Adam Robertson // www.adamrobertson.co.uk - adam@adamrobertson.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment