My photo
London, UK, United Kingdom
Thank you for reading my blog, this blog is home to posts about my shoots, behind the scenes, inspiration, and much more. To see more of my work visit http://www.adamrobertson.co.uk

Thursday 13 October 2011

A photoshoot with Jay Jessop

JAY JESSOP.

I've known Jay for quite a while now, and we've become good friends. She's a very cool & funny character and I always enjoy working with her; be it as a MUA, Hairstylist and as a model. 

After a few shoots together shooting agency models for my book and her hair & make-up books with results we both really liked, we decided to hit the studio to give Jays model book some new images for upcoming agency interviews and castings.

Here's a selection of images from a few hours in the studio.

Model: Jay Jessop (all hair & make-up is by Jay too) www.jayjessop.com










If you didn't see my blog about my new East London studio, I'm now available for bookings in East London or Wiltshire. (Worldwide travel is fine by me, email me and tell me where you want to book me). Available for portfolio updates, look books, model book updates, including Fashion, Lingerie, Portraits, Fashion Nude and much more.
Adam Robertson // www.adamrobertson.co.uk - adam@adamrobertson.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment