My photo
London, UK, United Kingdom
Thank you for reading my blog, this blog is home to posts about my shoots, behind the scenes, inspiration, and much more. To see more of my work visit http://www.adamrobertson.co.uk

Monday 27 February 2012

Client Shoot: Lux Tenebrae

The life of a photographer is never dull, I'm always getting emails from new and interesting clients. Lux Tenebrae recently came back for their 2nd catalogue shoot as they have a new range of hand made "Python Skin" corsets. 

Knowing little about the manufacture of corsets/garments I imagine getting a sheet of snakeskin to work with a rather interesting and challenging task. However the made to measure Medusa Python Skin underbust corset was so beautifully made and finished, I was truly taken back by the details of the corset and the skills that would be needed to make such an item.

If you want to get in touch with Lux about these corsets, check out the item page on their online shop.



Model: Miss Miranda
Hair/Make-up: Miss Miranda
Designer: Lux Tenebrae

Here are a few "Poladroid" shots of some of the other catalogue shots we also did on the day.


Adam Robertson // www.adamrobertson.co.uk - adam@adamrobertson.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment