My photo
London, UK, United Kingdom
Thank you for reading my blog, this blog is home to posts about my shoots, behind the scenes, inspiration, and much more. To see more of my work visit http://www.adamrobertson.co.uk

Friday 10 February 2012

UUnique - iPhone Case/iPad Case Campaign feat in British Vogue (March Issue)

At the end of last year one of my client shoots was a campaign for UUnique, for their luxury brand of iPhone and iPad accessories. It was shot at Premier Park studios in North West London.


I've have not seen that many of the end results, as a lot of the retouching work  being done were all graphical based elements by the UUnique graphics design team; but I've recently found a few pieces from the shoot, and there was also a feature in the March 2012 issue of British Vogue. (see above for Vogue tearsheet)




Adam Robertson // www.adamrobertson.co.uk
- adam@adamrobertson.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment