My photo
London, UK, United Kingdom
Thank you for reading my blog, this blog is home to posts about my shoots, behind the scenes, inspiration, and much more. To see more of my work visit http://www.adamrobertson.co.uk

Friday 7 January 2011

Inspiration of the Month: "Marc Van Dalen and Carlos Nunez"

Inspiration of the Month: "Marc Van Dalen and Carlos Nunez" a double inspiration special...

What better way to start 2011 than with some browsing around for inspirational images, it was thanks to a model sending me a link that I stumbled upon some works by Marc Van Dalen and Carlos Nunez. These images are just the sort that have been floating around my mind for a while, and are definitely a style that I'm looking to shoot more of in 2011.

Both photographers have great fashion nude shots. To me fashion and nudity go together like fish and chips, for whatever reason it's just meant to be. There's something about mixed nude/fashion editorials that tick so many boxes for me; I think my dream publication would be shooting an editorial for a magazine like S Mag.

Some shots by Marc Van Dalen that I really like: All images © Marc Van Dalen





Some shots by Carlos Nunez that I really like: All images © Carlos Nunez






 Adam Robertson // www.adamrobertson.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment