My photo
London, UK, United Kingdom
Thank you for reading my blog, this blog is home to posts about my shoots, behind the scenes, inspiration, and much more. To see more of my work visit http://www.adamrobertson.co.uk

Wednesday 23 February 2011

A shoot with Lauren Carter and Lyndsey Harrison

As one of my new years resolutions was to work with a wider and more varied selection of agency models, a chance came up to work with Lauren Carter (BMA Models). Lauren has a very classical look which is clear throughout her portfolio, I wanted to utilise this but I also wanted to try and get more of an edge into her look. 

We had the talented and creative make-up artist Lyndsey Harrison for Make-up and Hair. Lyndsey always takes takes the mood-boards and creates exactly what I've envisioned in my head, without me even telling her.

Here are a selection of photos from the shoot.



Adam Robertson // www.adamrobertson.co.uk

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love lauren, the colour shot is to die for, she looks hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that last one is absolute perfection. stunning styling and MU also !

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sandra - Thank you very much, I enjoyed the colour set lots, was fun getting Lauren to give more edge.

    @Sara - Thanks, that was my styling! :D and Lyndsey always does a fantastic job on make-up!

    ReplyDelete