My photo
London, UK, United Kingdom
Thank you for reading my blog, this blog is home to posts about my shoots, behind the scenes, inspiration, and much more. To see more of my work visit http://www.adamrobertson.co.uk

Monday 28 February 2011

Taking bookings for March....

I've got a few days dedicated to shooting model portfolios in March, so BOOK your LIMITED portfolio session now...(mail: adam@adamrobertson.co.uk)

Kick-start 2011 with some new and beautiful photos!!!

I'm available to shoot from my home studio or in many of my gorgeous surroundings. Easy travel from London, Bath, Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Cardiff, Birmingham, Reading and many more places.

Are you...

- An amateur model wanting fresh professional images for their book?
- A woman/man wanting some photos for their partner/loved one?
- An experienced model wanting a portfolio update?
- A group of friends who want some fun images to cherish in years to come?
- Simply looking to have some photos taken??


If so I can help you! Please get in touch at: adam@adamrobertson.co.uk

You can see more images at: http://www.adamrobertson.co.uk/

-Fashion
-Lingerie
-Beauty
-Headshots
-Art Nude
-Romantic Couple Shoots


Don't forget to state the style of image you are wanting when you email: adam@adamrobertson.co.uk (any other questions just email and ask). Adam and his team are happy to help.

Below are a random selection of images from previous client shoots:


Adam Robertson // www.adamrobertson.co.uk - adam@adamrobertson.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment