My photo
London, UK, United Kingdom
Thank you for reading my blog, this blog is home to posts about my shoots, behind the scenes, inspiration, and much more. To see more of my work visit http://www.adamrobertson.co.uk

Friday 11 February 2011

Sunshine fun with Playboy model Carlotta Champagne in Australia

This is the last set of edits from my travels last year with Madame Bink. I was lucky enough to get to work with the lovely Carlotta. She's well known for her work throughout the US, and has some impressive tearsheets and credits.

Here are a few of our photos from around Mission Beach, Australia.


You can see more of her work over on her website: http://www.carlotta-champagne.com

Adam Robertson // www.adamrobertson.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. Carlotta...in the water. I just love them the black swimsuit ones in particular and the legs...heck I just love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandra, nice to get some feedback on these. A little different to what I'm shooting this year, but the sunshine and the water just longed for some sexy images, and what better than heels and a body in the pool!

    ReplyDelete