My photo
London, UK, United Kingdom
Thank you for reading my blog, this blog is home to posts about my shoots, behind the scenes, inspiration, and much more. To see more of my work visit http://www.adamrobertson.co.uk

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Photoshoot with Holly Jeans

Here are some photos from a shoot I did about a month ago now, I've been so busy with work recently I've not had the time to blog as much. Got lots of new things to blog over the coming weeks though, including lots of agency shoots, some editorials including a sneaky menswear feat on casual tailoring and much more.



If you didn't see my blog about my new East London studio, I'm now available for bookings in East London or Wiltshire. Available for portfolio updates, model books, including Fashion, Lingerie, Portraits, Nude and much more.

Adam Robertson // www.adamrobertson.co.uk - adam@adamrobertson.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. her pants are awesome! Love the double exposure/light leak effect too (in camera haha?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yey for awesome pants!! Yeah it's all done in camera :D

    ReplyDelete