My photo
London, UK, United Kingdom
Thank you for reading my blog, this blog is home to posts about my shoots, behind the scenes, inspiration, and much more. To see more of my work visit http://www.adamrobertson.co.uk

Wednesday 31 August 2011

Sam W @ Profile Models

Some photos of the awesome Sam W from Profile Models, who recently stood in at a shoot for a model that called in sick, all I can say is I'm glad she did as Sam was awesome.

Makeup and Hair by Barbara Mensah assistant Holly O'Brien
Styling by Ashley Cover assistant Alex Gaulton
 

I've been pretty busy shooting a lot of things recently, so hopefully I'll find the time to get them all blogged over the coming weeks. Now that I'm working in London more and with my own London studio I've got a lot of new client work to release, some editorials and catalogue work and some agency bits and pieces.

If you didn't see my blog about my new East London studio, I'm now available for bookings in East London or Wiltshire. Available for portfolio updates, look books, model book updates, including Fashion, Lingerie, Portraits, Nude and much more.

Adam Robertson // www.adamrobertson.co.uk - adam@adamrobertson.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment