My photo
London, UK, United Kingdom
Thank you for reading my blog, this blog is home to posts about my shoots, behind the scenes, inspiration, and much more. To see more of my work visit http://www.adamrobertson.co.uk

Saturday 10 March 2012

Client Shoot with Rachael T

I do a lot of paid agency testing, either via agencies directly of via private bookings from agency signed models. If you're interested in updating your book, EMAIL ME, I have discounted paid testing rates for all agency girls.

Rachel was a gorgeous model that got in touch via email, after a few brief exchanges of ideas, we had a date and a shoot plan sorted.

I booked the talented Jay Arik to do hair and make-up on the day, as I'd not worked with her before and had seen/heard really good things about her work.

Here's a selection from the shoot:





 

Adam Robertson // www.adamrobertson.co.uk - adam@adamrobertson.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment