My photo
London, UK, United Kingdom
Thank you for reading my blog, this blog is home to posts about my shoots, behind the scenes, inspiration, and much more. To see more of my work visit http://www.adamrobertson.co.uk

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Focus on Imaging 2012

Just got back from Focus on Imaging 2012, and it was great to see so many friends (old and new) and to get recognised by strangers way too much. I had a play with the new Canon EOS 5D MKIII, checked out what Fujifilm and Olympus had to offer, and made some new contacts for wedding album/book printing.


Even managed to get 'papped' and made it onto the Focus on Imaging website, which I'm sure is thanks to the gorgeous Madame Bink & Jay Jessop. It seemed a lot busier this year than last, and a lot of people seemed to be spending, so there's clearly not a recession on in the photography world.



I may write a little kit review sometime soon, when I've got the time. Things over the next few weeks are so so SO busy.

Adam Robertson // www.adamrobertson.co.uk - adam@adamrobertson.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment