My photo
London, UK, United Kingdom
Thank you for reading my blog, this blog is home to posts about my shoots, behind the scenes, inspiration, and much more. To see more of my work visit http://www.adamrobertson.co.uk

Monday 12 March 2012

New Client for 2012 - Supreme Being Clothing

I've been working on a lot of projects with T-shirt/Clothing companies of late, but one of my favourite new clients is definitely Supreme Being. Can't wait to see what they come up with for Tee designs with some of my photos of Vicki Blatchley, Onya and Tara.

There's also no better feeling than coming home to a large collection of free clothing to wear. I'm rocking one of my new Supreme Being Tee's on today's shoot.


I definitely can't wait for a parcel of clothing to arrive with my images splashed all over them, I think they'll become my new shoot uniform, no feeling like rocking your own designs/images.

Adam Robertson // www.adamrobertson.co.uk - adam@adamrobertson.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment