My photo
London, UK, United Kingdom
Thank you for reading my blog, this blog is home to posts about my shoots, behind the scenes, inspiration, and much more. To see more of my work visit http://www.adamrobertson.co.uk

Monday 13 December 2010

Body parts and flowers with Madame Bink in Australia

On one of the odd occasions in Australia when the weather was rather miserable and I was sat around thinking what to do with my time. I decided to ask Madame Bink if I could shoot her with some of the beautiful flowers she'd bought from a local market for a shoot of her own.

I wanted to shoot some body parts mixed with the flowers to give me some images that would be totally new to me. I only used a small selection of the flowers as Bink had used the others in her shoot and I didn't want to use the same ones.

More Team Binkertson photos from my travels coming soon...

Adam Robertson // www.adamrobertson.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment