My photo
London, UK, United Kingdom
Thank you for reading my blog, this blog is home to posts about my shoots, behind the scenes, inspiration, and much more. To see more of my work visit http://www.adamrobertson.co.uk

Thursday 2 December 2010

Team Binkertson - www.binkertson.com is now *LIVE*

I get many emails about tuition and workshops. So I thought I'd let you all know that the Team Binkertson website is now live and online which should help answer lots of those questions. If you're unaware Team Binkertson is the founding of myself (photographer) and Madame Bink (model). 




Madame Bink has been a globe trotting full time art nude model for over 3 years now, and has a vast expanse of worldwide tears and publications. Adam Robertson comes from a background in shooting live events and music acts, and now spends his time shooting his own style of fashion, beauty and nude; with an ever growing list of publications & clients.

Team Binkertson offer a wide range of packages to cater for your private tuition needs. We both have experience doing tuition so if there’s something you are interested in learning or if you have any questions feel free to drop us an email to: info@binkertson.com

Photographers wanting tuition: Click Here
Models wanting tuition/portfolios: Click Here

Adam Robertson // www.adamrobertson.co.uk




1 comment: